every garden is only as beautiful as its visitors leave it behind. We therefore kindly ask you to take note of the following rules that apply to every visitor:
- The park rules are binding for all visitors, participants, speakers, gardeners, as well as the park staff.
- Access to the park is granted to everyone who holds a ticket. In buying a ticket, the visitor accepts the park rules.
- Taking photographs and films is permitted, as long as all recognizable persons on the picture agree with the picture or film being taken. Pictures or films taken without permission of all recognizable persons are to be deleted immediately.
- Mutual consideration and a respect for all animals, plants and visitors are a requirement for a relaxing and comfortable stay. We do not tolerate any harrasment aimed at any of our visitors.
- Visitors who become subject to harrasment can talk to the park staff at all times. The responsible contact persons will be reachable in person as well as via email and phone during the event. We will treat any requests or reports confidentially and will never talk about them with a third party without explicit constent of the reporting visitor.
- Should a visitor wish for the park staff’s help in resolving a situation, the park staff will document the situation from the viewpoint of all affected persons. Once the course of events is as clear as possible, we will discuss further consequences if required. The park staff reserves the right to ask visitors to keep a distance from each other or exclude visitors from the park in severe cases.
- The park staff will document all such cases in an anonymized way.